In 2007 we established a Foot and Ankle Fellowship Programme for post-accreditation orthopaedic trainees, interested in developing a career in Foot and Ankle Surgery.
The fellowship has been has been a great success to date.
The post runs for six months starting in April or October and each fellow spends four days per week in the NHS sector and one day per week in the private sector. The Fellowship offers a wide-ranging exposure to Foot and Ankle problems and is ideal for someone looking to establish a Consultant Foot and Ankle Practice.
Most of our past fellows are now Consultant Foot and Ankle Surgeons in the UK, with some from overseas. If you are interested in our Fellowship Programme and educational opportunities please contact us for further details.
- Paul Baghla – Consultant – Ealing Hospital
- Sajid Shariff – Consultant – Medway Hospital
- Harpal Jadeja – Consultant – Sharjah, UAE
- Naveed Shaikh – Consultant – Hillingdon Hospital
- Parminder Johal – Consultant – Luton & Dunstable Hospital
- Raj Kugan – Consultant – Gloucester
- Harish Kurup – -Consultant – Boston Pilgrim
- Raju Ahluwalia – Consultant – Kings College Hospital London
- Ben Rudge – Consultant – Watford General
- Theo Christofi – Consultant – Cyprus
- Andrew Matthews – Consultant – New Zealand
- Verity Currall – Consultant – Luton & Dunstable
- Matt Welck – Consultant – RNOH Stanmore
- Anna Peek – Consultant – Leicester Infirmary
- Francesc Malagelada – Consultant – Royal London Hospital
- Kinner Davda – Consultant – High Wycombe General
- Ngwe Phyo – Kings College Hospital London
- Shelain Patel – RNOH Stanmore